Thursday, July 10, 2008

CPU's theory of relativity

This theory of relativity of mine is just my hypothesis, somehow I think it is the basis to create a time machine. Please don't laugh at me for my foolishness, because I just like to do something new and interesting.

1 year ago, after I learned about 2 dimensional graphs, I thought of relate our lives to the graph by plotting a human's life into a line in a graph by following certain parameter. By letting the X-axis as the time frame and Y-axis as the event done by that particular human, we can sort of encode what human's encounter in his life in a graph. If we were to plot every single living thing's life into a single graph, that will be the most complicated graph of all time. I also thought of explaining the properties of lines of this graph:
  1. Intersection of line-There are 2 people having social interaction
  2. Parallel but do not intersect-There are 2 people that are similar in thinking but never have social interaction
  3. The time frame of the line is the lifetime of the person
I would also like to introduce a new parameter, which is the thickness of line, to represent how connective and well known a person is. The plotting of 3-dimensional graph for this graph is possible, but I still can't think of any suitable parameter. What do you think about this theory? Very ridiculous right? I am expecting to see Jie Han flaming in my chatbox. LOL, never mind lar, we always do this to each other.

No comments: