This debate is indeed interesting and full of fire powder. Anwar Ibrahim constantly attacking the Minister with government's flaws in action and the side effects of high inflation rate of fossil fuels whereas the Minister keep defending that the world is having mass economy inflation rate as well, and Malaysia will never be the worst. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Malaysia will never be the worst, the government can always find somebody that is worst as an excuse we can be worse. And one nice quote from Anwar Ibrahim, "Can the past glory of government in the 20th century covers the current situation?" That was a nice counterattack. Overall, this is a nice debate, where no one can actually can dominate the other. My post here may seems to be a bit one sided, this is because I am prejudice toward government.
I wonder whether the Minister will really resign if he lose? I bet RM100 that he will not, anyone would like to join this bet to against me? I guess no one will join me as everyone already knew the answer that so called the Malaysian Politic Culture.
No comments:
Post a Comment