Instructions, Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. What Are Your Nickname?
CPU
2. What Is Your Most Favorite Thing To Do?
Playing with computer lar duh
3. What Kind Of News Do You Read?
Everything
4. What Is Your Favorite Color?
Blue
5. What do u think about Devil?
I’m about to join them
6. Do You Believe You Can Survive Without Money?
Communism?
7. What Are You Afraid To Lose The Most?
Anything
8. What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now?
Open gg client and start dota
9. If There's Someone That You Love, Would You Confess To Him/Her?
Already did so
10. List Out 3 Good Points Of The Person Who Tagged You.
Artistic, playful and cooperative
11. What Are The Requirements That You Wish From Your Other Half?
不唠叨
12. Between family and friends, which is more important to you?
Friends
13. If You Had To Eat One Thing For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?
Taufu
14. If You Had A Choice To Be Rich Or Happy, Which One Would You Pick?
Happy, 知足常乐
15. If You Have A Chance, Which Part Of Your Character You Would Like To Change?
I would like to change into emotionless CPU
16. How Do You See Yourself In 10 Years Time?
The 21st Century Einstein
17. What Is The One Thing You Love About Yourself?
My logic thinking
18. If You Can Bring Only One Thing Along With You To Another World, What Would It Be?
生不带来,死不带去,什么都不带
19. What Is The Type Of Song You Like To Listen? ( Music Genre )
Alternative Rock
I tag no one, because I lazy and most ppl I tag oso lazy to do the tag
No comments:
Post a Comment