Sunday, October 12, 2008

Driver and Walker

I am always confidence with my sense of direction. However, that was when both of my feet are on the ground. My sense of direction in a car sucks, because I'm still not a driver yet, I always taken for granted when I am a passenger.

The sense of direction in the view of driver and a walker is totally different, this different had make me navigate the route wrongly and make Jie Han pay extra toll. Sorry Jie Han, I never expect to be like this, I am too taken for granted.

Well, I plan to participate in Car Treasure Hunt in future, must improve my driver sense of direction. My family was active members in Chinese Car Treasure Hunt, before my youngest sis was borned, we stopped participating because the idea of carrying an infant to involve in these activities is just too troublesome. But I have not give up yet, the impressive result of Methodist College Treasure Hunt has boost my confidence, with my experience and skills in 猜灯谜 and my dad the 猜灯谜pro as backup, I'm sure we can make up a great team, either in Chinese or English Treasure Hunt. Well, buddies, you all are expected to be in my team. Hehe!!

No comments: