Here I am, 1 hour before the final of the finals. Today is truly the last day of SAM and it's been 11 months I took SAM. To be honest, this year is quite interesting, the student in class is lesser and teachers are not so occupied. The real thing that makes it interesting is I can stay nearby school to slack for 2 to 4 hours everyday, no need to go back home so soon; not like during secondary school, I have to walk to LRT, and then take bus, and then walk home straight away after school, if I were to arrive home late, my parents will screw me. However, I don't really like my class this year, firstly for the name---> S3, I have stuck in S3 for the past 2 years and they asked me to go into S3 again. Early in the year I can switch, but the classmates seems easy going so I decided to stay. Then, my classmates are all study like mad one, even those who weren't hardworking type also follow the trend, people as lazy as me seems to be an oddity in this class. The last thing I don't like in this class is no people to play games with me, so I have to play with the friends outside the class.
In my next stage of my education, if they going to put me in S3 again, I will definitely do anything to change class, even if I must change the course.
I didn't really sleep today, don't know why. I get up for an hour from my bed just to play dota with ai, and then stopped just because I don't want it to drain away my brain power too much. I normally sleep after dota in similar case, but today I still couldn't sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment