Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yes Man

Go out watch movie with friends again today, yes, it is Yes Man!! Instead of a comedy, I will categorize it as a motivational movie.

The theme of this story is to don't reject invitation without thinking. After watching this movie, I thought of how many things I would have missed if I said a no to some invitation. And also, through this movie, I find an interest in having a spontaneous vacation, and it is best to do with leng lui.

There is an interesting part in this movie when Jim Carrey sing a song along with guitar played. The song is called Jumper by Third Eye Blind. I heard it is quite an old song back out in 90s', but is a nice song though.


The female lead actor is very leng lui. She's the kind of girl you wish you can have as neighbour(邻家女孩). Her name is Zooey Deschanel.

Somehow, after watching the movie, a charity group approached us. We cannot afford to say no after watching the movie, so we were like, kena ripped off. LOL. Shengyi keep saying we should have watched a movie called "No Man" instead, if this movie exists. Haha

No comments: