Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heal

When I was still a kid, due to my carelessness, I always break my toys. I thought everything is like living things, that the toys can heal itself. So, when a toy spoiled, I just put it aside to sort of let it "rest" and "recover". In the end, I found that they weren't recover at all.

Back when I was in form 4, when I learned Biology, I learned that living things rely on microorganism like platelets to heal themselves. And that have make all the differences between living things and non-living things. The key thing is the cell platelet. With its effort to join the wounds back, we, living things can heal our wounds. I have got well along with this self recover mechanism that sometimes I thought everything recover its own. And sometimes when I encounter some seem unsolvable problem, I tend to put aside and let it settle by itself.

However, not all problem have "platelets" to solve it, I should do my best effort to solve the problem ourself, so that it can be solved.

No comments: