There's always been an argue between having a laptop or a desktop as your general use computer. Of course having a desktop is good, the graphic is obviously better and it is more stable than laptops. However, sometimes desktop is too bulky, with all those dense networks of wires and stuff.
Hence, I would like to invent a wireless set in the future. This wireless set will consist of wireless monitor, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse all in one set. In the end, it resembles a laptop, but it is operate via a desktop. Just imagine you having something like laptop, you plug in something into your desktop and then you just use the laptop to operate your desktop.
This will be the first thing I invent when I become an electrical engineer, and also the first product of CPU Brand. Tell me your comment about this thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment