Friday, May 22, 2009

Argument of 2 Stubborn fellow

Juz few hours ago I had a conversation with Yoon Rui, we were arguing about Honda and Suzuki, which one is more worthy to buy.

This conversation reminds me of all the previous conversation when I was in Catholic. We were always arguing,
most of the time, even if I know I am wrong, I still continue argue with him.
when we know both of us are unsure of our facts, we keep on argue,
when I know he is wrong, he will never stop arguing.

The idea is, the argument of 2 stubborn fellows will leads to nowhere. Lol.

Haiz, Catholic school days, how nostalgic. However, this doesn't mean I want to go back. In fact, I went back to visit for a couple of times, those ppls there are still as boring as usual. Siennya. I will never want to go back to study there.

No comments: