Monday, June 30, 2008

whosyourdaddy & MALAYSIA BOLEH

When I play dota against AI in a single game, sometimes my AI team mate don't know how to use intelligent hero or they don't know how to use combo, I lose badly. When my frozen throne or world tree is nearly destroyed, I will quickly typed whosyourdaddy, and the tide of the game immediately changed. i become invincible and I can 1 hit ko my enemy. It do sounds cheating right? After all, it just a game against AI.

However, UMNO is more pro than me in this kind of tactics. Their top rival, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim is boasting that he will take over their throne in September. Whether it is true or not, we do not know, what we do know is UMNO really take it serious. Lately, they really think that Anwar is really really going to take over their throne. Like how I do when my frozen throne is about to destroy, they will quickly do some cheating. But their cheat is not as simple as typing whosyourdaddy, their cheat is call police and tell them "Anwar is a gay." Then, police will go get some black sheep and provide the evidencefor this accusation. Mahathir was the master of this tactic, we shall see how Mahathir's apprentice, Pak Lah do using the same old tactic he learnt from his master he had betrayed. Anwar sodomy case is a laughable history which can only occur in Malaysia, truly MALAYSIA BOLEH.

No comments: