Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Joker

I would like to introduce a joker in my class. This joker "was" my friend. Long time ago, she opened a blog and I was one of early visitor. I see no chatbox inside and so I helped her out to put the chatbox with me register the account. Though I totally don't know how to do html or java programming, I do know that any single alphabet missed out would ruined the whole program like chatbox. But........, this joker don't know. Since i wanted to start out this blog and she "is" no longer my friend, I log in to chatbox account and found out that I could manipulate her chatbox(I was noob ok, i didn't know because I hardly used it). So I change the settings of the chatbox, delete all the messages and copy the new html link to this blog.

I was expecting her to get mad and wondering is it me who done something. Either she don't know or she wanted to hide her noobness, she wrote something about someone hacked her chatbox, deleted all the messages (I did delete all the messages.) and when she wanted to login to her chatbox account, she forgoted her login ID and password (the chatbox account she claimed to be hers is never her account, it is mine). It is so damn funny because she still don't know who did it(or she pretend to be so), and she didn't realise she don't have a chatbox account. LOL, ROFL

No comments: