Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Me and You

Tagged [music tag]...

Instructions:
a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Long Way to Go - Cassie [You still need a long way until it is okay.]

2. How would you describe yourself?
Helpless When She Smiles – Backstreet Boys [A guy that went blank in mind when a girl smile to me. LOL, ROFL]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
What goes around comes around – Justin Timberlake [I swear that this isn’t me. I’m not that cincai]

4. How do you feel today?
How Far We’ve Come – Matchbox Twenty [I dunno……..]

5. What is your life's purpose?
I Fell In Love With The DJ – Che’nelle [Huh? To fell in love with the DJ?]

6. What is your motto?
Unfaithful - Rihanna [Why my luck so bad one? Keep showing playboy like song title……]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Sha la la ~Ayakashi Night~ - Uura Sakae [I’m a monster???]

8. What do you think of your parents?
I need you – Leann Rimes [Until I can work]

9. What do you think about very often?
What I’ve done – Linkin Park [I always destroying something???]

10. What is 2+2?
Misery Business - Paramore [2+2=4. 4 is an unlucky word. So it brought misery. LOL]

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson [I can’t stop it. Our distance sure will become far a bit, since we are no longer classmates.]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Since You Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson [I only like a person after she is gone. LOL. Dun let me like you.]

13. What is your life?
Feels like tonight - Daughtry [I will follow the lyrics. It is broken inside.]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Round Round – Far*East Movement [Fatter than I am now??]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Someone to save you – One Republic (She will save me from bachelorship. *slap slap. Stop Dreaming!!]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Scars – Papa Roach [There’s a scars in our marriage. I’m sure I will get divorced]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
See you again – Miley Cyrus [Can’t wait to see you all in hell]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Walk Away – Kelly Clarkson [Dunno go where.]

19. What is your biggest fear?
Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado [I scared this kind of girls. Who knows whether they are having sexually-transmitted disease or not?]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven [Shall I paralyze you?]

21. What do you think of your friends?
Who knew – Pink [No one knows. Hehe. Let’s keep it a secret]

22. What will you post this as?
Me and you - Cassie [This is a matter between me and you]

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Welcome to my life – Simple Plan [Welcome, welcome!!! I oso dunno wat I welcome for]

I will tag this to other people later.

1 comment:

LauraLeia said...

Oh. My. God.

This post actually made me LOL. Nice one! XD