Something interesting happened today, I just bought a new ping pong bat today. I have spent RM 245 for the whole set including the bat, the bat case and the cleaning set. I asked my friends who is very good in ping pong and know very well about bats to accompany to give me advise. In the end, he did a great job as well and the price is lower than what I expected. (Because he made a rough guess price for a far more advance bat for me before we go)
This is not very interesting at all. The really interesting thing come in now, when we heading back to the place we usually play ping pong, there are another two friends there. They are curious about my new ping pong bat, and keep asking the price etc. There is one thing in common, most of the people keep saying that this bat is very good, this bat is so spinny blar blar blar, and my bat becomes a new celebrity, everyone wants to try it.
I wonder, is it everyone keep praising my bat because it's new or they just don't want to upset me, or they just go for public views. Sometimes people is like that, when something new comes in an area, first thing they think is it's good, it's totally good and it's positive. Well, I think I have to accept it and try to train to be a better ping pong player, but I still hope I can know whether my bat is really good or not.
P.S.: Yes, Jie Han, I'm not sure whether you are still reading my blog or not, but I agree that this post is just like a diary. Sorry, but I want to put up an example before I try to express my main idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment