I love rock songs very much, after hearing rock songs of different language, I found that there are something special in rock songs in certain language.
Chinese rock songs are normally emo, actually, most Chinese songs are emo, that's why Pei Shian like them so much.
English rock songs are often telling you a story, but most of the time I don't listen to the lyrics, who cares about lyrics? The lyrics are bullshit anyway.
The main theme of Korean rock songs is freedom, you can feel the freedom when listening to their rock songs.
Japanese rock songs are like drugs, they are so chaotic that ones feel ecstasy and forget everything, especially for guys like me who don't understand Japanese at all. Once again, fuck the lyrics.
Malay rock songs still don't have any trend, they are more like jack of all trade of the above. After all, they are famous for copycat nation.
No comments:
Post a Comment