Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Test Run Test Run

This is another new template I grab from internet. Quite beautifully designed, but I already edit some of its structure. The previous non-custom made template I grab from the internet was a complete disaster. I wasn't interested in using another non-custom made template ever since.

But recently, one of my friends asked how to make use of non-custom made template, so I decided to research on it. I picked this blog template, read through its html code, and make some amendment on it.

The blog template is not a problem, I am worry about the widget I got. This template wasn't designed to filled with the widget, so I have to copy and paste the code from my previous page source and edit it.

I wonder all those widgets can work properly or not. Hopefully it do work. Then I know better how the html code works liao. Now to think of it, it is quite fun playing with html code.

No comments: